Monday 27 May 2013

Rose gold prom makeup |Handpicked Beauty



Hey everyone,
So I'm not going to prom this year, as in my school you only have one prom which is when you have finished school, and obviously I haven't yet, but i thought it would be fun to show you how I woulkd do my makeup if I was going to prom!
Also, I kind of forgot to use mascara in this tutorial as I don't use it each day but feel free to add that on to this look.
I have used soft pinks and golds because I think they are classy and pretty, as as well as being quite natural for prom. 






Products used:
Nearly Naked foundation
Rimmel Clear Complexion face powder
No.7 blush in Coral Flush
Rimmel Blush in Bronze
Maybelline Rose Gold colour tattoo eyeshadow
H&M brow pencil
Mua eyeshadow palette in Undress me too
Beauty UK eyeliner
                                                   Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial




Hope you liked this look everyone, let me know if you try it out! Are you going to prom this year? 

Lots of love,
Emma-Kate
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Pretty xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually really pretty! Have fun at your prom xx :)

    prettythings56.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx