Monday 2 September 2013

What's in my school bag?



So as I am unfortunately going back to school on wednesday I thought it would be fun to show what I take in my school bag on a day to day basis! I haven't included school books because obviously I haven't got them yet.

For some super super annoying reason Blogger won't let me link my video here, so I will just leave the web address! Would mean so much if you guys watched it <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc2OSEzEth0

Super cute plasters I take to school
Notebook,vaseline and gum! :D






















My 'emergency bag'; blotting tissues, bobbles, handcream etc :D


I really hope  you like the video! I'm sorry the quality is bad, I really don't know why that is, but hopefully I should be getting a new camera soon! Has anyone got any suggestions to good cameras I could get? Thanks so much for watching :) And please leave nay requests below :) xxx


Lots of love,
Emma-Kate
xxx





2 comments:

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx