Thursday 6 March 2014

Natural Collection eyeshadow duo in Apple/Frost | Handpicked Beauty





                                                      Hey everyone,


I thought I would review this beautiful eyeshadow duo from Natural Collection. I love Natural collection, the majority of the products are £1.99 and they are such great value! I have had this eyeshadow duo for a few months and have been meaning to review it for a while. This duo contains the shades Apple and Frost- such pretty names! I think the colours are so perfect for a crisp winter morning :)  The shimmery white is perfect for the inner corner of the eye, and the mint green looks gorgeous smudged along the lower lashline or on the lid. 

 


The pigmentation of these colours is amazing. They last for a really long time without creasing, and they look so pretty! 
I am so impressed with this duo and will be buying more! Have you tried any Natural Collection products? 

2 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty and great for the price x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think Natural Collection are really over looked, especially for the price!
    Their blushes are also really pigmented and amazing x

    Daisy Gin x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx