Monday 31 March 2014

Revlon Nearly Naked foundation | Handpicked Beauty



Today I thought I would review one of my favourite makeup products for you, Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. I don't usually wear foundation, and I have only tried about 4, because I don't like the feel of it on my skin or to feel like I have loads of product on my face, so I bought this as it seems really light and fresh. It was also only £8.99, which is a bargain for a great base product.

It doesn't have a very high coverage, I would say it just covers up minor scars rather than covering any spots on its own, but it does a really natural job of evening out the skin.

I find this is fairly long lasting, the longest I would ever have to wear this for is about 6 hours (school) so I don't know how it endures for longer than that. It has a really dewy, natural finish, however I find it can get a little oily, so a lot of powder is needed. I also find that it can get a bit oily during the day and start to slip away. I also think it can take a while to blend in, and whenever I use a brush with it it looks a bit streaky so I usually try to blend it with my fingers.


I love the fact that the shade of this foundation isn't too dark or orange for me. I am super pale so it's really hard to find a good match for my skin tone, but this colour looks really natural.

Overall, I think this is a lovely foundation if you are looking for something to conceal any minor imperfections and to have a natural, dewy look, however if you are after something with a bit more coverage or if you have really oily skin, I would maybe recommend something different.


Have you tried this foundation?

Lots of love,

Emma-Kate
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great review, may need to go get this!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. is a nice one for me ! is great :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely try this! I like lighter coverage especially during the warmer months, so it doesn't feel like my makeup is melting off;)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely review, it sounds like something I would really like! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be good! I will definitely try this :)

    vanillia96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review, it seems like a foundation I'd liek to try once...

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx