Wednesday 7 May 2014

Mac studio finish concealer ♡ | Handpicked Beauty



Recently I have been using the mac studio finish concealer in NW15. I went into Mac and asked the sales assistant which concealer is the most high coverage, and she immediately recommended this one to me. She told me that it is so high coverage that it is used to cover tattoos! I was a little reluctant to pay £15 for it, as I have been using the Collection concealer which is only £4!! 


I love using this concealer. I use my fingers to apply it; I know you are recommended to use brushes but I use brushes to pinpoint specific blemishes. I pat this onto my skin and it blends in so seamlessly and covers any blemishes, and then I take a little on a brush and go over any annoying spots that I have.


The only slight complaint I have with this is that it has a tendency to slide off during the day, so I have to use a LOT of powder to keep it in place. It's so thick and kind of cakey so I never use it underneath my eyes. I just pat it onto my skin and put on powder.


I love the finish this gives me; I'm so happy to have finally found something which can cover my scarring and spots. It's the perfect shade for me ( a very rare find) so I am super happy with it! I also love the packaging, it fits perfectly into my makeup bag and I think it looks really high quality.


Have you tried this concealer? What do you think of it?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


PS: If you would like to see my using this product, you can watch my daily makeup routine on my youtube channel.  Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biVsd_gRFjA
(Or you can just search 'ekyjones' on youtube)

6 comments:

  1. This sounds really good and if you're happy with it, I am sure the price is justified ;) x
    Www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will need to give this product a try. I usually use my Studio Gear one or my Benefit Boi-ing concealer but I need to try this now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the benefit boi-ing! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've heard great things about that concealer! I'll have to go and test it out :)
    P.s i'm really enjoying reading your blog! xx
    www.blushingaboutbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, its great! :) Thank you so much! :) I adore your blog <3

      Delete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx