Wednesday 2 July 2014

Confessions of a blogger tag! ♡


When did you start your blog?
On the 27th of December 2012. I did actually have a blog when I was about 10, which is why my profile says it has been around for a while. It was called "simple but effective" :)
Have you had any past online presence before (Other blog, YouTube)?
I am on practically every social media going, but in terms of a public outlet like a blog, not really.
Why did you start a blog?
It was two days after I received my computer, and it was the first computer (and still is) I ever had! As soon as I got it I knew I wanted to do something on the internet so I randomly made this blog. I am super chatty and none of my friends are particularly into makeup, so starting a blog meant I could ramble on a bout products and likeminded people would read it. If you see my first few posts, they are so long and detailed! When I first started, I was obsessively writing posts and found it so hard to wait a day so I could post again (posting everyday seemed too much, haha). I was so excited!

When did you become serious about starting a blog?
This is probably a bad thing to admit, but I am going to roll with it. I wouldn't say I am 'serious' about blogging, after all I am just 15! For me it is a hobby, and a positive outlet which brings me a lot of happiness. :) 
What was your first post?
I don't think it is too bad! Haha :)
What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
Finding time and motivation. I go through phases of blogging every day to blogging once a month (I am in the latter stage at the minute.) I also have tons of homework and school exams, and a lot of the time blogging has to take a back seat.
Where do you see your blog in one year?
Hopefully the same as it is now, just little old me having a chat about things which interest me! Maybe a better blog design, better pictures... :)
What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
When people comment on the posts and it makes me feel as though I am part of a community.
What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?
I really struggle to think of an answer to this! I think when a post doesn't turn out how I want it to that is annoying. Or if I see someone else's blog which has a beautiful layout and amazing pictures and flawless outfits/makeup, I do sometimes feel a bit discouraged and downhearted. It is a super bad trait of mine, but I am trying to stop it! This is my new fave quote: " A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms." I have this quote on my wall and I absolutely love it. Every time I feel a bit like I am rubbish, I just think of it!! :) 
What’s your lasting inspiration or motivation?
Blogging/ YouTubing is something I really love to do, and I always try to do what I love!

Hope you enjoyed this! I have a Spanish GCSE exam tomorrow, and I can't speak it at all as I have only been learning it for two weeks! When you are reading this it will be done and I will be feeling super relaxed and happy.

I tag everyone to do this!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great tag! It can definitely be hard to stay motivated all the time....I think everyone goes through periods where they have tons of inspiration and other periods where it feels more like a chore. You have an amazing blog. Congrats on all of your hard work. <3
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to to do this tag! Lovely post and honest answers :)

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma-Kate,

    YI read your confessions just now and you are so fun and sincere - loved it!
    Thank you for a great tag. I would like to do it too a lot, but I am an aspiring blogger and cannot reflect on those many years of blogging like you. So, may be later, when my blog grows a bit.
    Wish you to continue your amazing blogging journey! Cheers! :)

    Taeyeon,
    http://dailypickoffashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx