Sunday 13 January 2013

Random chatty update :)

Hey everyone,


I just thought I'd let you know a bit about what is going on in my life at the moment, as if I don't get around to doing as many posts as usual I don't want anyone to think that I'm not bothered or whatever. I'm currently doing exams and I'm finding some subjects really easy and some really hard! I'm having to do lots of more work then usual so I'm trying to balance my time right, as I literally go on my computer to check the time and end up spending about a squillion hours looking at other people's blogs, on Facebook and twitter etc! Also my twitter is @ekyjones so feel free to follow me on there!

 Also I have a few things going on at the moment at home, which I want to keep to myself not because I don't trust everyone who follows me, but just because this blog is public and anyone could view it, so it's just a personal thing.  I am really enjoying doing blogs, it's fun but sometimes I get a little stuck on what to blog about, so if I copy a tag you have done, take it as a compliment because it means I think it's a good idea! :D I have quite a view reviews, OOTD's and DIY posts which I have planned, so if any of those sound good please please let me know!!

 I know that 25 followers isn't a lot, but when I think that there are 25 people who want to take the time to read my blog and get to know me, that means a lot to me as it shows my blog isn't just pointless. So thank you so much for commenting and following me, and I am trying to grow my little slice of the internet as much as I can! I'm not very tech savvy as you might have noticed, so my blog isn't very fancy at all, but I am trying to learn things to edit it better :)


So yeah...sorry this isn't the most interesting post ever, but I fancied a little chat with everyone and just to open things up a bit!  I did upload one yesterday so be sure to have a look and I will be uploading one on saturday all being well, if not sooner!


Have a sweet day,

Emma-Kate xxx

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for coming by, and following, I am following back. Good luck with your exams, go get them girl!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you :)
    I'd loveee to see some OOTD's!
    xo
    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following me! Added you in GFC (I think that's what it's called)? Sorry a bit new to this.
    Good luck on exams! I'll be right there with you in Feb! Xx
    http://live-in-this-moment.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! Good luck to you as well :) xx

      Delete
  4. good luck with your exams sweetie!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heey your blog is just amazing and I've been reading it for a while.
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou! I'm already following you so if you followed me too that would be great! :D xx

      Delete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx