Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Accessorise highlighter :)x






























Hello everyone,
So it's wednesday and I still haven't blogged since Sunday :( I am so sorry about that, I am super busy at the moment, I have important exams coming up, I am working super hard in ice skating and violin and I have heaps of homework! I feel so tired, but I love to blog and I feel like I'm all my lovely followers down, so I am really sorry and I hope you guys understand that as soon as all my work and exams are done, I will be blogging every day :) x
Anyway, today I am going to review a highlighter from accessorise, which is £6.95. Accessorise have only recently begun to branch out into cosmetics, so I really wanted to try them! When I first got this product, I really didn't like it, as it is very shimmery and I was applying it in large sections on my cheekbones which was leaving me with a horrible, sparkly look which was more fit for a small girl dressing up as a fairy princess. However, I kept it in my stash for a while, as I am always so reluctnat to throw products away (I might use it one day...) but with this highlighter it actually suprised me. A few weeks ago, I my skin felt dull and tired, so I took a tiny bit of this highlighter and applied it on the tip of my nose, my cheekbones and my chin, and I was amazed by how it worked!
It is so shimmery, so you have to be careful not to apply too much (A quarter of a fingertip is the perfect amount, or for more specific quantities, a tiny squeeze of the bottle!) but it brightens your face and is a gorgeous radiance booster and a generally happy product.





The best part is the price, it is so cheap for the amount of product you get. I am obsessed with Accessorise, but the other makeup isn't very good so I think that affected my views of this product, as I didn't give it a chance before I dismissed it as being a bad product. The best part is the price, it is so cheap for the amount of product you get. I am obsessed with Accessorise, but the other makeup isn't very good so I think that affected my views of this product, as I didn't give it a chance before I dismissed it as being a bad product.

Have you tried other accessorise makeup? I really want to try the powder version of this product :)

Lots of love,
Emma-Kate xxx

6 comments:

  1. It looks like a great value product perfect for summer!

    Check out my new post on a YSL highlighter DUPE, it's just gone live now. whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk

    Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging on these accessorize products is sooooo cute xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats really pretty... I had the primer from accesorize but it was abit silicony

    Please check out and follow my blog! I'd really appreciate it! <3
    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie! Just want to inform you that you won my giveaway :-D! congratulations and I'll be sending you an e-mail in a sec! Also I really wanted to try this highlighter but put it down in the last minute but it literally looks gorgeous, great review! xx

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow really? Thankyou so much! :D xxxxx

      Delete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx