Sunday 24 March 2013

Stepping into spring Khaki OOTD!

Hey everyone,
Eeek my first ever OOTD on Handpickedbeauty! This has been requested by lots of people and I;ve just never got round to it so it's great I finally have! Please be aware I'm only 14 so if my 'style' is a little different to yours that's fine, but I would love it if you liked it :) It's basically just using spring, eding on khaki like colours with cute accessories in a bid to embrace the (hopefully) warmer weather; a bit ironic as it's snowing in England but ahh well ;)


Tank top: Indigo for M&S
Leggings: Primark
White Bow Shoes: Next
Bag: Accessorize
Cardigan: Tesco
Scarf: Indigo for M&S
Bracelet: Fat Face
Necklace: Accessorize

I


 I think this turtle necklace is so pretty and unique and the little gems catch the light and look so beautiful!


I love this bracelet so much because it has loads of different colours and just pulls the outfit together. I know it's baggy on me but I am really self conscious about my wrist so yeah..



The scarf is from accessorize and has a gorgeous leaf pattern which is perfect for spring and the tassels just add creativity! I don't normally shop at M&S so I think this is such a great piece from their, along with the tank top.

I hope you like this everyone, and if you want more OOTD's comment below so I know, because it takes me time to out an outfit together and photograph everything so I will only do it if you guys want me to :)
 Lots of love,
Emma-Kate
xxx




4 comments:

  1. I'm really liking Khaki at the minute xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my blog for more details! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx