Sunday 3 March 2013

Liz Earle skincare review!

Hey everyone,

So the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser has had a big hype surrounding it for a while now, and I've wanted to use the skincare range for ages. I have a kit with a small version of each product, and I am definitely buying the big versions of the products once I have run out, because I love them so much! They are expensive but they are so worth it.

The hot cloth cleanser




This cleanser is beautiful. Just beautiful. I have previously used cleansers which don't thoroughly remove makeup, and it is horrible going to sleep with bits of mascara on your eyelashes and the faded remains of blusher on your cheeks, as well as being terrible for your skin and making me feel un clean! I don't use this in the morning but I do in the evening. You literally just start massaging this cleanser onto dry skin (dry as in not wet), into every nook and cranny of your face! I have a small chicken pox mark on the side of my nose; I love it and think it's cute, but it's hard to remove grime from it, yet this cleanser just worms it's way in and purifies everything. The first time I used this, I was terrified of putting it near my eyes, as it feels so weird just applying cleanser and massaging it into your eyelids, but it doesn't hurt at all and it removes every.last.trace of eyeshadow/eyeliner/mascara. My skin always feels so clean in a lovely, moisturised, natural way which no other cleanser has given me. I haven't tried many cleansers, this is the first high end one I've tried but it is by far the best!




The toner

I apply the toner onto a cotton pad and then swipe it over my skin. If I had any makeup left on my face (I never do because the cleanser is so thorough) it would remove it, but it tightens the pores, smells amazing and leaves your skin with a tingly, radiant feeling. It also doesn't sting the eyes and is super gentle.

The moisturiser
The moisturiser is great, but it didn't blow me away as much as the cleanser and toner. It is very hydrating, however I found it a little hard to blend into the skin, and it also takes a while to sink in. I am a bit OCD and I can't stand it if my skin is sticky so this annoys me, but if you don't mind that, and are looking for a very hydrating cleanser which is natural and perfect for sensitive skin, this is amazing for you! At the moment I am sticking to my beloved Bodyshop moisturiser which I have a review on.





So I hope you liked this everyone! I love this range, and I have hinted many times to my mum that this is on my birthday list for next month! ;)

Lots of love,
Emma-Kate
xxx

7 comments:

  1. I have the cleanser but I'm really considering the toner so I might buy it after reading this :)

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really recommend it, it smells amazing and does a great job :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I've never even heard of Liz Earle! I'm looking for a cleanser like this, so I'll definitely have to check this out! xx

    http://girlmeetsglamourworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really! I think it is british so i'm not sure if they sell it in the states but you can order it online :) it's worth the hassle; it's great! xxxx

      Delete
  3. I just nominated you for a liebster award xx

    http://girlmeetsglamourworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks :) your blog is great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the cleanser and absolutely love it. I was a bit put off at first about having to rub it on my eyes ahah :)
    You've made the toner sound really good! Definitely on my items to try list :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx