Monday 4 February 2013

Bodyshop moisturiser review and quick update!x


Hey everyone! 

Firstly, I can't simply ignore the fact that I hit the 50 followers milestone today....woww! I know to some people that doesn't mean much compared to how many others have got etc, but I think it's a personal thing, and to me 50 followers is just as exciting as 500! So a massive thanks to everyone who has followed me, I appreciate it so much and it makes me feel so happy that people are reading my blog!

Secondly, long time no blog... :( This makes me very sad because I love to blog, but I've been so bad at keeping on top of everything, so thanks for all of the lovely comments on my last post! I hope you liked the mask if you tried it.

Finally, before I get onto the final review....Just a quick technical issue, I was going to upload an 'instagrams of the week' post last night, but after a long time scouring the internet I still couldn't find how to put images in a html table so they are all nice and formatted, and it didn't look good if it wasn't like that! So sorry about that, and if you can offer any help on this, I will love you forever ;)
Now onto the actual review... Today I'm reviewing my favourite moisturisers-night and day creams from the bodyshop! The night cream is £11 and the day cream is £10.

They are both so so moisturising and sink into the skin really quickly leaving a soft, silky texture to the skin. 
The bodyshop is in between drugstore and high end, I think, because a lot of the products are pretty expensive to be classed as drugstore (£16 for a bronzer seems quite steep to me) yet it isn't as expensive as some 'official' high end brands. All of their products aren't tested on animals and I feel good buying them, unlike some products which I feel are expensive, and aren't ecologically great.
I love the nightcream especially, I wake up feeling happy and with soft skin which puts my day to a great start! As you can tell, Ive used quite a lot of this night cream, and the packaging is so sweet and girly, which makes it even better! Also, the product is this light pink colour which I think is super cute, although don't worry it doesn't show up as being pink ;) 


 I've tried lots of other moisturisers, but I always end up coming back to this one because it's so nice! I've had it for nearly a year and I'm still on my first tub, although as you can see I've almost ran out. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

Have you used any of these products? What do you think about the Bodyshop as a whole and which are your favourite products? It's one of my favourite brands and I own a decent amount, so if you want more reviews like this just ask :) To see my last post on a Bodyshop foundation click here.

Have a sweet day

Emma-Kate
xxx



11 comments:

  1. Hi, ive nominated you for the liebster award here...

    http://hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou that is really sweet! I've actually already done the Liebster post but thanks so much, I love your post! :D xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations of the 50 milestone, I've just taken you to 53 :) Just found your blog via Hannah Heartss and thought I would follow xx

    betweentodaytomorrow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get involved with the liebster award? Great blog and congrats on getting to 50 followers! I hope one day I might have that many :)

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. someone nominated me :) aww thanks so much! I'm sure you will, you have an awesome blog xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on reaching 50 subscribers! You just got another, I'm subscribing :)

    Thanks for checking out my blog!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks! you're welcome, I love your blog :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Oh I'm so glad someone else loves these moisturisers as much as I do!
    Thank you for commenting and following my blog, you also have a lovely blog and I will be following! :)

    http://erstwhilefelicity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah good! They are great aren't they :) aw thanks, you too! :D xxxx

      Delete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx