Friday 8 February 2013

Topshop undereye brightener review!x


Hey everyone! 
Today I wanted to do a post on this eye brightener from Topshop. I can't find it online, but it was £7 when I bought it instore! It was one of those impulse buys, when I know I'm low on money but I just buy it anyway, regret it later. 


                                                                           

It has a really nice applicator.
However, I've not regretted this product at all. The positives are that it's very easy to use and I've had it for a few months now and it shows no signs of running out. The packaging is the signature Topshop which feels sleek and expensive. I haven't tried any other eye brighteners so I can't really compare it, but I would definitely repurchase this!
The negatives are that it is very orange tones. To an extent this is great because it combats dark circles really well. However if you apply to much it can actually make your dark circles look worse. i found this early on though, and I use it sparingly to get it's best effect. Another thing is when I went to the shop they only had one shade, so I'm not sure if they do other shades as well. I think this could suit most skin tones though because the colour builds up the more you apply.


I haven't tried much Topshop makeup, however after this I'd love to try more! I'm kicking myself big time because I saw one of their dup cream blushes for £3 in the sale and I didn't buy it-a lifetime regret ;) I have my eye on the highlighters though! Have you tried any Topshop makeup? 
Have a sweet day,
Emma-Kate xxx
PS: I have a haul coming up on either sunday or monday! :D xx







5 comments:

  1. Hey Emma Kate this was a great review :) I've never tried top shop makeup but would love to try this out, I'm always on the look out for under eye circle cover ups! Can't wait for your haul too :)

    Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouu sounds like a great product! the packaging is so cutee :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great!x

    Www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx